The newest ship from Princess Cruise lines, the Regal Princess is a stunning vessel with a lavish yet contemporary décor throughout the ship. What makes this ship unique and distinctive from other ships? Find out below!
1. SeaWalk: A glass walkway protrudes from the ship offering passengers to view the sea below their feet and look back at the ship itself.
2. Atrium: This focal point on the ship makes a better effort than other ships to bring entertainment, food and fun activities in one central place. The Piazza within the Atrium houses performance from jazz bands to top solo artists with various bars surrounding the area to enjoy an adult beverage.
3. Sanctuary: For guests that want a more tranquil and secluded experience, they can opt for the Sanctuary package which includes VIP cabanas located in a private area of the ship. Adding to the serenity is the Lotus Spa which has been voted one of the “Best Cruise Ship Spas” by USA Today.
4. Artwork in Hallways: Instead of your typical ship or sea related artwork hanging in the long hallways, on the Princess Regal you’ll discover the framed photographs are from actual past guests. The images are gorgeous, ranging from the scenic sunsets of Venice to the stunning glaciers in Alaska.
5. Horizon Court Buffet: This beautifully designed dining area is a step-up from other ship buffets due to its impeccable table service for guests, expanded live stations serving a variety of culinary delights and a dedicated pastry section featuring decadent desserts.
6. Princess Live: Set-up like a live tv studio, Princess Live offers a variety of fun experiences for guests such as interactive game shows, cooking demonstrations, concerts and more.
7. Movies Under The Stars: After a wonderful dinner, grab a lounge chair and watch a feature film under the stars as you cruise to your next destination.
8. Fountain Show: At night, head up to the main pool and enjoy a fountain show which is choreographed to flashing lights, videos and popular music. This Bellagio from Vegas but on a much smaller scale.
9. SeaView Bar: The art of bartending continues to expand to higher levels including the addition of entertainment. At the SeaView Bar, you can enjoy the SeaWalk with views of the sea below but also see scheduled performances of the bartenders as they dance while tossing bottles, glasses and more to the delight of passengers.